Friday, September 07, 2012

In and Out

It's been 2 months of flying and i'm still loving it, and i'm just 6 months away from my dream (i wish!)

Within this short span of time, many things have happened and changed. People came and go in my live, some still stays, some still hangs there, and some has totally left.
Indeed, after knowing that A's attached, i felt totally lost. I guess, it means i have to really put an end to that. Like it or not, he has obviously moved on, and myself, realizing that i've not been moving at all. Its merely people moving in and out of my life.

Of cos i dated, but nothing is my cup of tea. They are like nice teabags but just doesnt suit my taste, be it rich  or sweet, it just didnt have that similiar taste, until R came in.
One major thing about human; they want what they cant have, and dont want what is right in front of them. Is this really the reason? Or is R really that taste that i have always been looking for? I really don't know, what i know; i really do miss him and it sucks to feel this way, because i know once i feel this way, i bound to get hurt. I hope all will turn out right soon. Its kind of becoming a torment for me. Sigh, human always often don't get what they want isn't it?

And 3 more weeks to my best babies return! I really can't wait, they are really what i need now the most. I don't know how are we gonna spend sufficient time because i only got 3 days. Johnson came up with a theme: HELL OF A WEEKEND! He claims that we gotta wake up the next day naked and don't know who's laying beside. MAD! I just can't wait. It's really gonna be the best weekend of the year yo!

Well, enough said, just finished a bkk turn and i'm feeling real tired. I really do start to have signs of ageing badly. I cant club till lights on, and i cant drink like before, i get aches everywhere after clubs, its really that bad! But nonetheless, i still love my nightlife! ♥ Its THE most exciting!

No comments: