Tuesday, December 06, 2011

a day more to adulthood

21. My big 21 is finally here. finally stepping into adulthood. Had my awesome scarlet celebration last weekend! (: it was an awesomely red party! ♥ Thanks to the greatest sister i have, my party was pretty much a success (: with booze and more booze!! I have the most unexpected people turning up for my 21st, and they are really a great bunch of friends that i would like to keep.

Stepping into adulthood bring more responsibility and commitment. Honestly, i feel that i dont even hold a proper job even up till now. My greatest wish now is to fly with SIA so i can enjoy the great freedom of travelling, and to be able to not get my mind off on stuff that i dont want to think about.

I hope my life can go back on track soon. Its fucking screwed up now, but i'm really glad that i still have awesome friends around me to rely when i needed someone. THANKYOU ALL♥ you know who you are (:

No comments: