Tuesday, December 20, 2011

right or not?

I dont know whether i have made the right decision for this. But i only know it is right for now, in future, i dont know will i regret the decisions i made now. I know i'm seen as the one that has caused all the heartbreaks and all, i know he is good, but they can never stand in my shoe and think in my point of view.
Well, i can only leave it this way for now. I dont know what will happen in future, i'll just leave it to fate to decide.
Another matter, also at the back of my head. I seem all so dont care, but in fact, i do care alot. Because its kinda affecting me already and i dont like to feel this way. Its a barrier, a barrier that enables me to look ahead of what will it be like behind that tall wall. I can never know yet, and my gut feeling is not telling me anything right. Oh well, i just have to open up my mind more, probably than i can have a better picture of what's awaiting behind that barrier.

21 now, and i should enjoy what i can now. I shouldn't be thinking of such stuffs to obstruct my route to enjoyment. I'm sure i can enjoy better than this and lead an even better life than this. I hope i can attain this in the new year ahead.
Now, all i wish for is a better job, better pay and better life. 3 simple wishes but it just seems so unreachable. Its getting really tiring to work like this. I'm a normal young adult afterall, i need my privilege to live my life better, and not torture myself to work from 8.30-11pm almost everyday. yes, i'm young, i have to work hard blah blah blah, but how many of them are actually like that in fact? i'd rather be the norms, than having such torture and hardship all in the name of Money! I promise myself, to earn better, live better and do better in the near future, because i would never want myself to turn into this route ever again!

No comments: