Friday, March 23, 2012

2012 begins

Towards the 4th month of 2012, i'm stepping into a new milestone of my life. I have realise my dream of becoming a cabin crew @ Scoots (: Although, yes, its not the prestiges SQ, but hey, its a stepping stone right? not many people have this chance too. Training starts this month on the 16th, and i'm so looking forward to it. My new life is going to start soon (: 

My dearest girl is leaving for china in a week's time for a year. how time flies, she was just discussing whether or not to fly off and ta-da, she is going to fly off on the 1st of Apr. I really kinda wish that it is a April fool's joke. But nonetheless, i'll give her my greatest blessing and wish that she'll do well over there. I still cant imagine my weekends, my free time meet ups, and my night-life without her. She has always been there, and now, we are separated between a 5-6 hours flight distance. 

Its really a year of change, everyone's flying, getting new jobs, and i really hope i'll love mine, i'm sure i will (: 

No comments: