Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY 2012

Cny this year seems so different. Everyone has grown up, visiting doesnt seem so lively as previous years and places the visit are even lesser. And, its a pretty lonely cny for me this year. Visitings gonna stop at Day 1. No more places for me to visit already. It's so different from the previous 2 chinese new year that i had. 
Everyone's asking and i really don't know how to answer, it really seemed like everyone had recognised him, i feel proud of that, but at the same time, not anymore because he is no longer mine. 

I've finally state my stand and gonna leave clinic at least by may/june. I definitely need to bring myself somewhere better, at least somewhere else other than where i am now. I want to at least do some changes to my life in 2012. I need to step out of my comfort zone and explore this vast world outside it. 

Up till now, i'm still so indecisive on matters of the heart. 

No comments: