Monday, April 16, 2012

training day #1



16th Apr; My training finally commenced. Definitely a long day i had today. Reported at Scoot's Office @ T1 at 9am. Got welcomed by many speeches from different heads of different department. I really admire them because they are all from different prestiges airlines but are willing to put those down and come join in the project of setting up a brand new airline. The ground staffs all seems pretty well to work with.
Saw my batch mates for the next 6 weeks, 20 of us will be surviving this whole training course together. 3 training courses for the next 6 weeks; SEP (Standard Emergency Procedure), First Aid, and CCRM (Cabin Crew Relation Management).
Headed all the way to Simei ITE for more briefings and speeches. And i'm so glad i'm staying in the East. I see all my batch mates that got to travel from here all the way to the west, and got to wake up so early in the morning, i really feel very glad that i stay just so near to all the training centres!
I believe, its going to be a very tiring 6 weeks for me! I cant wait for it to end already! Pretty excited for what's gonna go on. I hope my batch mates are easy to get along!
And because of grooming, i finally got something that i never used; A COMB!

oh oh oh! anyone interested in joining scoot? their having a mass recruitment soon!
http://www.flyscoot.com/index.php/en/career
Send in your resume here! shortlisted candidate will be notified!



1 comment:

SeraFINA said...

hi babe may i know what does the medical checkup consist of? will there be weight check too?

we will be paid for attending training as well? thanks alot babe!