Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Training Day #3

SEP (Safety, and Emergency Procedure) training starts today! It's also my first day at SIA Training Centre (STC). Its a very stringent place i would say. We gotta greet everybody we have our eye contact with, and we have to groom ourselves exactly like them, excluding the blue eye shadows fortunately!
First day was scary, because we got to familiarize with the actions for the life jacket demo and we got to shout commands during emergency exercise! seriously, being an air stewardess aint easy at all!
I dont have eye remedies in my batch ): (if you know what i mean) But i saw lots of them during my lunch break! all from SQ! ): I need more of those to motivate me through this 6 weeks! Its only the 3rd day and i'm complaining non-stop already! HELP ME!
oh oh oh, my flight will be called OQ, so it will be, e.g, OQ003 (:

I cant wait for training to end already! or rather, i cant wait for weekends! its gonna the most awesome day of the week! (:

No comments: