Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Training Day #7

3 more days till my practical assessment! Its so much scarier than the theory one! i hope the assessor would go easy on us! I really cant wait to end this course!Anyway, here are some photos taken in the midst of training. (: 









And i got my crew pass (: FREE ENTRY TO BUTTER! (: hehe!


Tomorrow's gonna do ditching. Which means, i got to jump from the aircraft into the water!OMG! I'm really looking forward to END it! And i hope, i wont get ditching evacuation during my assessment! I anticipate a really tiring day tmr! But, training's getting better everyday i would say, closer to the batchies, closer to the trainer, and getting more heart-warming each day (: Getting used to the greetings custom at STC, and hanging a smile on your face no matter how tired you are. I'm really looking forward to flying, because i know, this is a job, i will never regret. FLYSCOOT!

No comments: