Thursday, April 19, 2012

Training day #4;

It's Day 2 of SEP training, and there's he'll loads of things to study and remember for the assessment next week. The practical assessment is kinda freaking me out, because we were told that our instructor is pretty stringent and will fail people in the batch! Omg! ): this is really not eaay, everything just seem so glamorous from the outside. But the trainings that the drill you, are really crazy.
Slowly getting closer to the people in y batch, which means the real me is coming out soon. It would probably be better, at least I'll start to feel comfortable with people around me (:
I want to faster end my SEP, at Least I have minimal knowledge for first aid, so I guess it wouldn't be that bad!

Oh well, it's been long time since I say this, tmr's TGIF! Finally! (:

No comments: