Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 2012

Another year is passing, and it was definitely another eventful year. Full of ups and downs, in and outs.

December 2012; its supposed to be the happiest and most exciting month of the year. But i really don't feel it this year. Yes i do have D, but I don't have my sisters with me, I doubt my family will be celebrating anything this year too. But something to look forward to, i'm going over to hkg to meet up with my darlings with my babyD! All my loved ones altogether! excited or whattttt!

To sum up my year, it's really a happy-year-ending actually. Got out of love in the beginning of the year, start partying and drinking all over again, many suitors came in and out, got a job that i always wanted, trained and started visiting places i've never ever been (sydney, gold coast, japan, tianjin, taiwan), 2 best friends left me for a foreign land for a year, and lucky me, got myself a lovely boyfriend that loves me so much, got out of my job, and now, stuck in a crisis of what course of road should i take next in my life. Oh god, its like going in circles and i'm still back to square one.
Kinda disappointed in myself, because I'm suddenly lost in what i want to do.

So does all this consider a good or bad year?

No comments: