Saturday, January 12, 2013

Hello 2013

And another year just zoom pass. 2013 really do exist! honestly, i was pretty afraid that it might really not happen! damn malayan(that's how you spell it?) calendar, make me scared only!

Well, it's the new year, oh wait, i haven list down my new year's resolution yet! let's see,

1. Good job with good pay
2. Save more money by the end of 2013
3. Get a house with my babyD
4. Live healthier with a healthier MIND!
5. Be more positive and trusting to this awesome relationship
6. Travel more with the people i love

That's all i can think for now. I just want to set my life straight again. It's been going on rocky roads for months and i dont like all the bumps and humps that i have to keep going through. Glad that i have this awesome driver with me now that accompanies me on this rough road together.

Always chance upon things that i dont want to. Hate it, but gotta accept it. And i gotta hold this phrase strongly; Everyone has a past, and the past is the past, let bygones be bygones. I realize i harp on the past too much, it's been affecting me too much. Have i not move on? I gotta to be more positive on this, and more trusting towards the trust issue. Give me some more time, i'm sure i'll be better, cant blame me for being to smart to find out so many stuffs :D

Oh well, i wish everyone an awesome 2013 ahead! (:

1 comment:

Stephfennie said...

hi, how is the scoot cabin crew work schedules like? will there be alot of night flights?