Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE

its new year's eve already! 2011 is coming to an end tonight! i'm gonna end my year with a blast! i had a bad end for the last 2 weeks of the year! breakups, exams, sleepless nights. But still i had a great year, eventful year, crazy 2011. I gotta start being to step out my comfort zone in the new year ahead. I dont want to continue just bring a clinic assistant, it aint gonna work that way.
Coming up with my resolution now, the last day on 2011 it is, and i'm looking forward to these in 2012;
- Get a LIFE!
- Cutting down on drinks and clubs.
- Get into SIA
- Tone-up my getting-out-of-shape body
- Be happier
- Have a great prospect job (that's if i dont get into SIA)
- ENJOY 2012! ♥

Generally, these are what i wish to fulfil. and i hope i do so! 2011 was awesome, i;ll make 2012 better (:
HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR EVERYONE! ♥

No comments: